Sunday, June 27, 2010

updating for the month of June....

Because of my lunacy I forgot the main theme of this blog is to post a pic of the day... so here are some of the pictures of what I did since the last normal post...

me, Nance and Irma..where's our Miranda?!

*watched Sex and the City 2 with Nancy and Irma at Gateway mall, but first we went for dinner at the Pizza Hut Restaurant. I'm not really a pasta lover but the shrimp pasta there was good.



hosting is such a joy

* June 5, I helped my friend Nancy with her hosting duties with our co-SFC Gladies. The theme was "Fiesta." So Nance and I thought that our outfit should be matched with the night's theme... hence the floral dresses. I enjoyed the fellowship, even if I didn't got a chance to eat dinner...hehehe!



Ellen, Art, Dhey, me, Dhang, Thea, Irna, Nancy, Apple and Rommel

*this picture was taken after Lord's day. Lord's day finished early we decided to continue on with the party accompanied by mature drinks. We went to the new Meatshop in Katipunan but it was so crowded and noisy that we decided to just go to Orange Grill in 15th Ave. where it would be less people and less noise.



Irma, Nancy, Dhey, Ellen and me


* this was the Friday after Lord's day. Dhey invited us to go to Makati for a girls' night out. We went to Central Bbq, which is like Gerardo's in Panay but with big bulky bouncer and they have to check your bags first. The night was so perfect because of good company (Nancy, Irma, Dhey, Ellen, Nova and Dhang) and good affordable food.



too many names to mention

*At last, the much-awaited team building (June 13'10) pushed through. I cannot say that I sincerely enjoyed the experience but being with other friends helped me in this dark week. We had food, games and of course the most awesome invention in the world, the Videoke.




Thea, Che, me, and Irma
*Smile until it effing hurts!



Gladies, Edwin, Grace, Ron, me, Junboy and Osang

*This was taken after the Teambuilding at Chowking P.Tuazon (bad service). Had fun waiting though because of the endless picture-taking.


seated: Abi and Louie
standing: Ann, Portia, me, Gil, Feliz, Joel, Markus, Datu and Peace


*went to the 2nd get together with my Elementary batchmates (June 19'10). Thought I thought I wouldn't make it because I had sandwiched again my commitments that day and fell asleep from fatigue I managed to wake up just in time. The night was just pure FUN!



* kilig moment of the night was when I saw Datu, my childhood crush. He's didn't changed one bit, nice, kind and of course oh so cute!

Vlad, Lhen, Yhang, me, Osang, Cathy, Irma, Nancy, Chona, Shao, Ron
Kitin and Arlyn

* June 18th was spent with the SAGIP Team and we also celebrated Ron's birthday (June 18'10). It was a thanksgiving of sorts for the service that the team gave last IKV and the continous service that we five to the children, This was taken at the Treekpunft (I don't know how to spell it) Grill where food is bad and service even worse. Thank God I have awesome company.


Lorraine, Twinx, me, Khottie, Ellen and MJ

*my good friend Khottie is in Manila for a month-long vacation. She now works in Dubai. This is taken in Teriyaki Boy (why is is that everytime we gather it's always here?!). Our little group is now growing with the addition of Lorraine and MJ. Too bad Cathy is still in Dubai and won't be in the Philippines till December.

Irma, Gemma, Nancy, me and Che

*June 26 '10, Irma, Nancy, me, Gemma, Che. Joe and Monch went to Tagaytay to look for accommodations for our chapter for the upcoming MMC. This was taken in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, we stopped for a burger before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment