Thursday, June 3, 2010

tabaching


My parents term of endearment of me is "tabaching," and that was etched into my little nephew's mind. He calls me Tita Ching. I have been fat for almost 10 years. I was a thin girl when I was a teenager then Zagu came and I ballooned into that (see the pic above). Truthfully, I didn't felt fat. Some folks may joke of my size but I just shrugged it and move on. I had been dieting on and off for over 10 years also.
I would stick with my diet for a couple of months then will find an excuse to break it. Because when I'm on a diet I feel fat. Now, I have started to go on a diet once again. Reinventing myself while my heart's breaking is a good motivator. It made me realize that for a person to love me I should offer something better, not just personality and kindness. It also made me think if I'm worthy of being loved by someone. I know I am but I want that someone to be proud of me.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment