
Thought I should start the month with something light. Just to ease up on what most of us folks thought of when July started rolling in which is "damn, it's now the middle of the year! what the f--- happened to me?!" I feel that life for me is just on a standstill. I'm still doing the same work, doing the same things I did the year before and nothing's happening. I'm not motivated, I don't have something to inspire me to do more. May this limbo be just a phase, just a phase that will be a mere fuzzy memory by the end of the year.
The first week of July, was freaking frantic at work, meaning my schedule's shitty because of the heavy workload. I had only one Sunday off last week for my friends, and talk about maximizing my time. First, my girls in my household in SFC bailed on me at the last minute so I then went to Tatalon for the weekly SAGIP. It was fun spending time with the kids.. I should do it more often.
After SAGIP some of the girls and I went to Gateway to watch Eclipse. It was a "just ok" movie because let's face it it we were just there to ogle the beautiful shimmering guys. The movie would've been better if the adder more fight scenes. Before watching the movie, the girls (Osang, Mia, Arlyn and Cathy) and I bonded over lunch. We were joined by Irma, Gemma and Monch for the movie and Che-che joined us also after.
I had to leave my SFC friends to go to my bestgay's birthday party. Erom was celebrating his birthday 2 days early with some close friends including me at his house in Cubao. It was so nice seeing some of my batchmates in APAC and I was also delighted that I feel we were all still close even if we are not working for the same company anymore. In the party I'm the only anatomically born female and I had the blast spending time with old friends and new acquaintances. Fun! Fun! Fun! I'm looking forward in visiting them again soon.
After Erom's I went to Karen's house to celebrate her birthday also. This party was rather a get together of old friends. Karen, Myls and Elaine are probably my best friends. The know me inside-out. We were joined by Myls' hubby Emman and my brother PJ. Every year we sit at Ken's dining table and just talk. Talk about anything and everything. We are a small-knit group not because we are anti-social but I think our mental wave lengths are people with acquired sensibility. YOu just have to join us to understand.
I was supposed to also join our office Team Building but I was too tired to go and I was feeling guilty because I told my parents that I was just going to church for my household, thankfully they didn't ask where was the church then I have to explain my 14-hour absence. If this keeps happening to me, I wioll not be surprised if I had spent Christmas this year is such a haze.

No comments:
Post a Comment