Sunday, July 25, 2010

high and low



High- went to the 2010 MMC in Cavite
Low- I went there with a cold

High- I get to share the room with Nancy, Apol, Irma and Che
Low- They turn the lights off when they sleep (couldn't sleep when its dark)

High- I was so moved by what Talk 2 is all about.
Low- It hit too close to home.

High- I get to feel God's presence in the people, the songs, in everything around me.
Low- nothing

High- Love the praisefest/ worship
Low- is it me being old in SFC or their just recycling the same sharers, speakers and workshops over and over again?

High- I was so happy to get to spend the last day of the conference going around Tagaytay with friend... think "picture-picture!"
Low- One of our brothers was admitted to the hospital because of fever so we just decided to just go home after the conference.

High- I think my feelings for him is now subsiding...
Low- He still has my heart :(

No comments:

Post a Comment