ai, myls and bride -to- be elaine
It was the most fun Labor day in my life. I admit I had again spread myself too thin. But in my work time is a luxury that I cannot afford right now. But I like myself feeling pressured and having a hectic schedule once in while. It makes me focus in just one direction which is right now, very good. Here's how my day went:
530 am: I went to Farmer's market to buy food for lunch and dinner. I promised my mom that I'm gonna cook lunch for her which I hadn't done in a very long time. I had to stop myself from buying ingredients for "papaitan" on of my fave food. I was to have a busy day and I'm gonna be stuck in the kitchen if I cook that dish.
630 am: went home, chichat a little with my father, played my games in FB and had my daily dose of strokes and julian casablancas songs (love them to death).
1100 am: woke up. I decided to make Sinigang sa ulo-ulo with miso. I love cooking this dish with lots of tomatoes and miso. I only cook this if its the head of Maya-maya. Love the fat that's in the heads. I also like this dish with mayo (that's my secret ingredient) but my mom won't let me add it if she's going to eat it.
1200 nn: Elaine is now texting me to go to her house a little later for her wedding planning. Our meeting was supposed to be for lunch time but there's no way I'm going out under that blazing sun.
300pm: Running late for our wedding planning meeting. I was to meet my best friends Elaine and Myls, we were missing Ken because she had to do something in Subic but it was okay because there's Joan (elaine's sis) to help us out. Elaine still can't decide where to have the reception. Actually a lot of things are still undecided but we still have plenty of time. And I know that this wedding will be special and unique no matter what.
500pm: We went to Regalla in Cubao to check out their function and hotel rooms. It was small and a little pricey.
600pm: After dropping off Joan to meet her hubby. They accompanied me to buy my fave pichi-pich for CLP that night in Katipunan Ave (thank god Myls has a car) and also help me in my search of Dannylicious barbecue. While we were eating barbecue we were also checking the list of what was considered final picks for Elena's wedding and taking pictures of each other (talk about multi-tasking!) .
730pm: I was sorry I had to shorthen our bonding session but I was running late for CLP and I still have to buy the juice, noodles and plastic wares and add to that I have to photocopy our topic for our household meeting that night. With just a quick freshening up and change of clothes then I had to dash again to Cubao to meet Nancy.
900pm: I'm very grateful for my friends. They always help me out. Nancy and I met in Shopwise to do all the things I had to do before going to the church. After settling down for just minutes we conducted our joint households. Never thought I would enjoy household meetings but I now do.
1000-1100pm: with being busy giving out food and playing with baby Iza I didn't noticed my sisters in SFC were planning a surprise for me. They had Joe sang some song with the beautiful and Edsson, Ron, Edwin and Vlad give me flowers and cake. I enjoyed the cake most! I'm nuts about getting cakes for my birthday...seriously! (this is a hint guys!) I appreciate all the kind words they gave me and all the effort in planning the surprise.
1100pm until 5am (Sun): some of us went to Starbucks to just chill and enjoy each other's company and by early morning, Irma, Nancy and I were the only ones left. I really enjoyed talking to the girls. Even if I'm confused or happy about things they never get tired of listening and I also never get tired of listening to their stories also.
Fun day it was.
530 am: I went to Farmer's market to buy food for lunch and dinner. I promised my mom that I'm gonna cook lunch for her which I hadn't done in a very long time. I had to stop myself from buying ingredients for "papaitan" on of my fave food. I was to have a busy day and I'm gonna be stuck in the kitchen if I cook that dish.
630 am: went home, chichat a little with my father, played my games in FB and had my daily dose of strokes and julian casablancas songs (love them to death).
1100 am: woke up. I decided to make Sinigang sa ulo-ulo with miso. I love cooking this dish with lots of tomatoes and miso. I only cook this if its the head of Maya-maya. Love the fat that's in the heads. I also like this dish with mayo (that's my secret ingredient) but my mom won't let me add it if she's going to eat it.
1200 nn: Elaine is now texting me to go to her house a little later for her wedding planning. Our meeting was supposed to be for lunch time but there's no way I'm going out under that blazing sun.
300pm: Running late for our wedding planning meeting. I was to meet my best friends Elaine and Myls, we were missing Ken because she had to do something in Subic but it was okay because there's Joan (elaine's sis) to help us out. Elaine still can't decide where to have the reception. Actually a lot of things are still undecided but we still have plenty of time. And I know that this wedding will be special and unique no matter what.
500pm: We went to Regalla in Cubao to check out their function and hotel rooms. It was small and a little pricey.
600pm: After dropping off Joan to meet her hubby. They accompanied me to buy my fave pichi-pich for CLP that night in Katipunan Ave (thank god Myls has a car) and also help me in my search of Dannylicious barbecue. While we were eating barbecue we were also checking the list of what was considered final picks for Elena's wedding and taking pictures of each other (talk about multi-tasking!) .
730pm: I was sorry I had to shorthen our bonding session but I was running late for CLP and I still have to buy the juice, noodles and plastic wares and add to that I have to photocopy our topic for our household meeting that night. With just a quick freshening up and change of clothes then I had to dash again to Cubao to meet Nancy.
900pm: I'm very grateful for my friends. They always help me out. Nancy and I met in Shopwise to do all the things I had to do before going to the church. After settling down for just minutes we conducted our joint households. Never thought I would enjoy household meetings but I now do.
1000-1100pm: with being busy giving out food and playing with baby Iza I didn't noticed my sisters in SFC were planning a surprise for me. They had Joe sang some song with the beautiful and Edsson, Ron, Edwin and Vlad give me flowers and cake. I enjoyed the cake most! I'm nuts about getting cakes for my birthday...seriously! (this is a hint guys!) I appreciate all the kind words they gave me and all the effort in planning the surprise.
1100pm until 5am (Sun): some of us went to Starbucks to just chill and enjoy each other's company and by early morning, Irma, Nancy and I were the only ones left. I really enjoyed talking to the girls. Even if I'm confused or happy about things they never get tired of listening and I also never get tired of listening to their stories also.
Fun day it was.

No comments:
Post a Comment