Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pink Run and Bye JB

I joined the Pink Run in Taguig to be a Marshall. It was my first time to participate. Not bad! Considering Nancy and I crashed Myk Tolbo's stag party the night before, talk about awkward. With little sleep we managed to stay up hours after the Pink Run was finished to attend our brother in Christ's JB's honoring and hanged out with Gj and Jerome.



so early in the morning but full of energy! crap I'm with the wrong company...hehehe!



i've never seen so many bags in my entire life!



goofing around with Brian, JB and Edsson after the Pink Run


thought this was an honoring for JB because he's going to Dubai but it became a telenovela love triangle thanks to this guys... hahaha! :P


this was taken at Gateway Cinema 5, as you can see we were all exhausted


still going strong hehehe! after lunch we hanged out with GJ and Jerome.
I felt like it was my day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment