Every day its gets better. I'm in a happier place now compared to a month before. I don't know if this will be for good. All I know is I've accepted all the pain. I've prayed to the Lord to take it away from me.
I saw that he was on FB last night, I immediately logged out. I'm still human I still can't bear the pain of his presence even if its online. A friend told me that you can't control your feelings when it comes to love but you will reach the point of saturation. I think I've reached that point.
I've been busy lately. I have agreed to a lot of commitments just so I won't think of him. I pray to God everyday for him. I do hope he has a good life even if I'm not part of it. :)
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment