Friday, September 17, 2010

white party


It was so awesome last night! We pulled it off! We raised more than Php 5,000 in one night... and with minimal cost. I can't help smiling. It was just pure fun! I do love organizing events. I hope the leaders in my chapter would permit me to do another one this October. Even if there was rain that night it didn't dampen the moods of those who attended.

It was so funny that I was no. 1 in the 1st tally for Mr. and Ms. WB2D. Another was that he asked me if I believe in destiny. Yes, I do. I'm now at the point where I had let go of all my anxieties. Let go and Let God! If its not him, its ok, if there someone that I will care for more, its ok or if i'll be alone, at least I have my friends.

Prayer:
Thank you Lord, for teaching me to let go. Thank you for giving me direction. Thank you for being always there. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment