all the SFC conferences that I attended each has something that made it memorable for me. in Bataan, the so homely (that is the nicest word that I can describe it) accommodations, 17 girls 1 bathroom and my unforgettable sleeping bed and the most inspiring praisefest, in Subic, our unforgettable confrontation with the local traffic aides, in Cebu, the tour of the city with Mavic, Irma and Vlad and of course our sidetrip to Bohol, and in Baguio, the most enjoyable because most of my chaptermates were there.in our stay in Davao for the 2010 ICON was as memorable as the rest. the adventure started even before I set foot in Davao, I was late getting board my flight and my experience in rebooking was so traumatic that I vow not to use Cebu Pacific anymore. it was an experience of testing your limits and how God will really take care of you no matter what. one of the things that I like when I attend out of town conferences is tasting the local life. and boy! we sure did had a taste of what Davao has to offer , from the local food to just finding your way to your destination.
i'm the girl who's afraid of so many things but in davao i felt i conquered some of it. my fear of heights i conquered by taking one of the tallest ziplines in the philippines. my fear of bodily harm, i confronted it by wakeboarding in samal and having an adventure in the rapids of davao. and of course, lets not forget my fear of heights... since i was a kid i have this fear and had also given me a bad case of vertigo when i go down from an escalator or an overpass. i jumped to a rocky steep and into a river with just a too large of a helmet and a life jacket.
too many adventures and too many discoveries. also in davao i surprised myself for having unconditional love to a person that doesn't know how big of an impact he/she has on me. and to just trust in the lord that everything really do happen for a reason and we should just trust him.

No comments:
Post a Comment